Shipment Frequency: 2 shipments per year
*plus tax and shipping
The Cabernet Club
At checkout your online membership purchase receipt will reflect $0 cost as you are not purchasing any product today. By proceeding with this purchase you agree that:
Charges for the wine, tax & shipping will occur upon each wine club shipment.
The cost and amount of the charge for each shipment will change due to the variety of wines selected for the shipment.
- 10 bottle club shipments average $200 plus tax and shipping.
- 20 bottle club shipments average $355 plus tax and shipping.
Your total annual cost for this club will average:
- 10 bottle club shipments average $400 plus tax and shipping.
- 20 bottle club shipments average $710 plus tax and shipping.
Your Wine Club Membership is continuous, will automatically renew and will continue until either you cancel or AVV discontinues the Club.
You may cancel your membership at any time by calling 707-433-7209, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at 8644 Hwy 128 Healdsburg, CA 95448. There are no fees to cancel after you have been a member for a year. Early cancellations are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Complete auto renewal information as required by California law is available at this link.
The Cabernet Club offers an opportunity to focus on the wine that made AVV and the Alexander Valley famous.
In the late 1960s, the Wetzel family bottled a few cases of Cabernet Sauvignon for friends and family. Those first few cases of homemade wine inspired the vision for Alexander Valley Vineyards and our flagship wine, Cabernet Sauvignon. Our new Cabernet Club celebrates that tradition. We also include one of Cabernet Sauvignon’s parent grapes, Cabernet Franc, to complete the family.
Shipments are sent in April and November
Each shipment includes winemaking notes, recipes to pair with the wines and news of upcoming winery events. Additional benefits of membership include:
- No membership fee
- Member discounts on wine, merchandise, experiences and winery events
- Complimentary reserve tastings and VIP tours for up to six guests
- Reduced shipping rates
- Advance notice on the release of winery exclusive wines
- Invitations to special dinners and events across the country
- Local hotel discounts
Members receive a discount on most wines purchased from AVV
- 10 bottle club: 10%
- 20 bottle club: 20%
If you have any questions, please contact Wine Club Manager: Mike Fishback 707-433-7209 x 117.